Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Color Couture: Bright White



Between pre-midterm papers and exams and my mini Spring break getaway to see my other half in Miami, and my sister coming home from school to visit, I clearly found it very hard to find time to blog. You can never go wrong with white in the Spring or Summer. The crisp and sharp look that a bright white outfit gives in the warm weather is just beautiful....there is nothing like it especially, for the sun-kissed goddess ;). White Linen pants are my absolute favorite bright white item....(even though I was definitely not that "sun-kissed goddess" while i was in Miami, I wore them anyways hehehe) You can pair them with virtually ANYTHING!! Unlimited possibilities are best! but hey thats what fashion and clothes are for right?!?
Kelly Ripa during Tea Time in NYC
DOUBLE THUMBS UP---She's too precious!
(photo compliments of PEOPLE)

Eva Longoria 
(Photo compliments of PEOPLE)

Naomi Watts in Chanel 
(Photo compliments of Vogue)

Valentino
(Photo compliments of Style.com)

"Wedding Cake"- Gigi's Cupcakes
(my new weakness)

Jcrew
(Photo compliments of Jcrew.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment